Re: [ARSCLIST] Th Future of Collecting

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lennick" <dlennick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> You mean the next generation might finally have some sense?  I just
shlepped another
> couple hundred transcriptions into the basement. Some good ones, some
excellent ones, and
> a lot of the Victory Military Band and The Bachelors....not even worth
making into
> flowerpots. I feel sorry for whoever has to deal with my accumulation when
I'm gone, but
> it ain't gonna be my problem (a large portion of my stash consisting of
other people's
> collections their heirs or executors just wanted out of the place).
> Steve Ramm wrote:
> > This is in today's Wall St. Journal is  WELL worth reading.
> >
> > Steve
> >
> > URL for this article:
> > _http://online.wsj.com/article/SB114083232066183248.html_
> > (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB114083232066183248.html)

Which informs me "The Page You Requested Is Only Available To Subscribers."
Since I'm not a member of that elite, can somebody post the text of the
article, so I can comment on it?

Steven C. Barr
(Who has so far identified 18,979 of his half-vast archive and probably
isn't halfway done yet...)