Re: [ARSCLIST] Th Future of Collecting

You mean the next generation might finally have some sense?  I just shlepped another
couple hundred transcriptions into the basement. Some good ones, some excellent ones, and
a lot of the Victory Military Band and The Bachelors....not even worth making into
flowerpots. I feel sorry for whoever has to deal with my accumulation when I'm gone, but
it ain't gonna be my problem (a large portion of my stash consisting of other people's
collections their heirs or executors just wanted out of the place).

dl