Re: [ARSCLIST] And now for something completely different...

I'm very interested in whether or not these work with audio...

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689

On Feb 24, 2006, at 6:02 AM, andy Kolovos wrote:

Regarding storage, another option beside a larger CF card or buying more
cards is to use a "Photo Wallet"/"Photo Vault" that will import the data
off a full CF card directly. I've been playing around with this idea for
a while and have asked a lot of questions of manufacturers, but have yet
to try it myself. I did learn that the Wolverine FlashPac (with 30GB and
60GB capacities) will apparently work for this since each card upload is
stored in a fresh directory, and there is no fear of overwriting old files
as a result. This will provide temporary storage until the interviewer
can return to base. Someone I know just bought one, and in his initial
tests it worked great.