Re: [ARSCLIST] Lazer Turntable

So how does it sound on records in poor shape? Are you using the declicker that ELP makes?
Thanks
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeffrey Kane"
Ahh, the 'new' LT distributor who said he'd NEVER discount the laser
turntable is now discounting. Imagine that. Still not a deal. I purchased my
LT-2XRC for $1,500 under that including shipping back in 2004 when the
exchange rate was ¥10/$ lower than it is today. Unless things have changed
recently, the factory is still perfectly happy to deal with you directly and
will make a better deal. As the local distributor doesn't and can't offer
any support whatsoever (machine MUST be returned to Japan for repair) I see
no benefit whatsoever to using the US distributor. If you want one, contact
ELP themselves. Sanjou Chiba will likely be quite happy to cut a deal.