Re: [ARSCLIST] EDISON DISC TEST PRESSINGS

John Eberle wrote:
If the desired test pressings exist at all ; they will be in the archives
of the EDISON NATIONAL HISTORIC SITE at West Orange , N J . As a lifelong Edison collector and mastering engineer , I'd like to hear them too !

Repeating myself:

Catalogues of the Edison discs are at
  http://www.truesoundtransfers.de/

I have a set of the transfers to CD and if the desired selections are there may be able to provide the needed recordings.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/