Re: [ARSCLIST] 1/4" audio tape digitizing

In a message dated 2/13/2006 1:45:28 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
loujudson@xxxxxxx writes:

Don;t  forget the original question was about an archive of tapes that
some  client wants to buy for release, not archive. The client's wishes
have to  be taken into account, even if they want quick and dirty. By
refusing to  compromise, our friend David might lose the job to someone
willing to do  shoddy work poorly, a loss to all. Better to bring
competent sensibility  to do the best you can under the circumstances!

I am that David and I do agree, having spent my creative and productive
life, not in the enviable hallowed halls of a University, but pounding the
payments of Corporate America and World looking for a supporter of my next
documentary, book, CD or whatever. Fortunately, by bending just enough and  keeping my
artistic e=integrity, I have succeeded. the client wants to do this  and make
money. There has to be a way to make that happen.
David Hoffman
_www.thehoffmancollection.com_ (http://www.thehoffmancollection.com)