Re: [ARSCLIST] Seeking materials relating to 1950s CBS radio series

No,"This I Believe",but I have a unusual.or unique recording of a  dinner  given for Murrow,just days before Pearl Harbor,on eleven  12" Columbia 78s,I was thinking of putting on eBay.I am aware of some  transcription Lps of "This I Believe",pressed by Columbia,for radio  stations in the early fifties,and I will swear,I once saw an empty box  for a commercially issued 2-Lp box set of these once many moons ago.
John Gregory <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Our company is producing the National Public Radio (NPR) series "This I
Believe."  It's a revival of a daily, five-minute program of the same name
hosted by Edward R. Murrow.  The series aired on CBS stations across America
between 1951 and 1955.

We are actively seeking copies any material (audio recordings, promos,
broadcast schedules, publicity materials, scripts etc) relating to the
original series to compile a complete archive of "This I Believe" then and
now.  We hope that archive audio collectors or local station personnel may
have kept such material from that time, or transferred it to an archive
somewhere.  Could you please help spread the word through your contacts
about our efforts?  We would greatly appreciate hearing from anyone who
might be able to provide some valuable information.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance,

John Gregory
Project Manager
This I Believe, Inc.
2424 Frankfort Ave #1