Re: [ARSCLIST] [Fwd: Class Action Settlement/Software Update Notice]

LAWYERS write these things, for lawyers and judges to interpret. What do you expect? Does a physicist draw cartoons about string theory? ;-)

I also do sound for family law seminars, and sit thru ten weekends a year of lawyer talk, and that is just how they are - deliberately obscure and overdone... That Netflix thing, now that is just ridiculous. As a subscriber I don't knwo whether to sign on for my free month or just root for the local guys (my Netflix neighbors) ...

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689