Re: [ARSCLIST] lost technologies, was [ARSCLIST] Best Primers on Sound

I'd love to know where they were actually delivering telegrams....any time in
the last 15 years I tried to send one, they'd insist on a phone number and
swear that they never delivered the things anymore. Got a friend opening in a
show? Want to send a "good luck" telegram? Fuggedabout it (although I presume
strip-o-grams can still be ordered).

dl