[ARSCLIST] Help Requested Dating German Gloria Record

Can anyone here help me date a German record?

The recording is on the Gloria label, manufactured by
Carl Linsdstrom AG.

The recording is:

"Amina - Serenade Egyptianne"
Paul Lincke And His Symphony Orchestra

Catalog number GO-10543b
Matrix number Be81022

Apparently the matrix number is of the same series
which was also used on Lindstrom's Odeon label.  If
anyone can tell me whether or not the recording was
also issued on Odeon or other labels, I would be
interested in knowing that as well.  My primary
interest, however, is in dating the recording.

Thanks,

Dismuke