To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 5:59 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Best Primers on Sound

Hi Folks:

I was hoping to draw on the collective knowledge of this list and see what sort of reading material you'd suggest for students who want to do independent study in sound, digital sound files, and recording. Any help would be appreciated, on or off list.

Thanks!
Brad E. Lucas
Assistant Professor of English
Department of English, Box 297270