Re: [ARSCLIST] Brunswick Records rights/Universal

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Richter" <mrichter@xxxxxxx>
> steven c wrote:
>
> > However, I'm not entirely sure that the cyberworld is ready for "The
> > Complete Hits Of the Peerless Quartet"...
>
> The cyberworld seems ready for any form of specialization that may be
> offered. I commend to your attention shoutcast; see
>    http://yp.shoutcast.com/
>
> At this time (9:40 PM PST) there are some 575 pages offered with 20
> 'stations' on the 'air' per page.

Actually, the next step is to find a new N8-3D needle for the old
record player I've converted to a "78 deck" by using the remains
of a pair of mini-headphones to feed the cartridge output into my
sound card's "Line In"...and then, I suspect, to do a lot of
disc (not disH) washing.

After that I can find out if Radio-Land is ready for the greatest
hits of 1917 (either played over the Internet or burned to CD-R
and sold to those desparate fans...)