Re: [ARSCLIST] Brunswick Records rights/Universal

----- Original Message -----
From: "Angie Dickinson Mickle" <angie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> steven c wrote:
>   > I assume you're referring to Internet "broadcasting" here...correct?
> >
> > If so...does this require special software and a 24/7 web connection?
> >
> > Steven C. Barr
>
> I've been looking into this myself.  If I ever do it, I'll probably go
> with Radio Streamer.  www.radiostreamer.com   There is very good info on
> their site.
>
> Though I haven't tried it yet, their DRS 2006 software looks good too.
> Sort of Scott Studio -ish.  But you can use other software.
>
> Warning: this is one of those websites that feel it necessary to blast
> audio at you when the homepage loads!!!!

Well, I'm currently dj-ing on a net-only school "radio" station that I
presume uses some sort of streaming software, though I don't know what
package...and the idea of doing something similar from home, using my
half-vast 78 record archive, is intriguing if it can be done.

However, I'm not entirely sure that the cyberworld is ready for "The
Complete Hits Of the Peerless Quartet"...