[ARSCLIST] Drug plan switch-over. Off topic?

I'm not sure if this is on or off topic, but it concerns many of us in the wallet.  I've not seen this mentioned elsewhere.

The new Medicare drug plan goes into effect Feb 1.  Some of us and/or ours have switched providers, beginning this date.

Some of us and/or ours have our monthly health insurance premiums automatically withdrawn from out checking accounts or Social Security checks.

Unless you (all) cancell your account with your previous insurance company, there will be two withdrawals on Feb 1- the new one and the old one.

It's not an automatic change-over.  You have to initiate cancellation of the old policy.

Steve Smolian