Re: [ARSCLIST] Broadcast Equipment Manuals that are going begging--Last call

It's a case of parallel universes. That's what they call the earth end of a satellite link. It includes the dish, the buildings, and the electronics. The manuals are not complete, but I think I have one for a 7-metre dish and some of the accessory electronics.

I could hold onto them for you if you ever venture as far north as Aurora.

Cheers,

Richard