Re: [ARSCLIST] Broadcast Equipment Manuals that are going begging--Last call

I am intrigued by the prospect of Earth Station manual...pray tell...

Alyssa.
___________
Alyssa Ryvers

Composer / Sound Engineer
Music North
www.musicnorth.com
On 29-Jan-06, at 9:46 PM, Richard L. Hess wrote:

I still have about 2 cu ft of manuals that are going begging and they are getting dangerously near the big blue recycling bucket.

Please let me know if you want any of these before they get made back into paper...

Bosch/Philips/BTS assorted camera literature/manuals, routing switcher manuals (including Venus and TAS/TVS 2000, Diamond Digital switcher installation and operations guides.

ITC/3M Delta/Omega/PD and an early Series 99B NAB broadcast audio cart machine manuals.

Early 1970s assorted Scientific Atlanta Satellite Earth Station manuals

Austron Time and Frequency standard manuals

Manuals are FREE, shipping is extra.

Cheers,

Richard