Re: [ARSCLIST] creating access cd's

Well, in a word, yes, you are approaching it all wrong... or just a little wrong! What version of Protools, what hardware? Mac or windows?

You can divide the long tracks into regions, and export the regions as files, and load those into Toast and burn an audio CD or three...

Or use Peak or DSP Quattro which will let you divide the files up and burn directly from those apps. But they are Mac only. Need more info, or some input from others here...

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689