Re: [ARSCLIST] Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] CD Longevity (was Vinegar syndrome audio tapes

Try this: take one of your MP3s and burn it to an audio CD (CD-DA) and then try playing them back to back in a CD player (NOT the computer) and see if you can detect a difference. Let us know...

I find MP3s and such listenable for casual use, much as cassettes were, but never copy them or you'll see the big didderence, which is in what is missing...

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689