Re: [ARSCLIST] CD Longevity (was Vinegar syndrome audio tapes [ARSCLIST] Memor

Dye does not "bleed". The issues you describe are related to vibration in
the recording drive, not to the media. Excessive vibration can occur at high
speeds, while vibrations can be amplified when their frequencies approach
internal mechanical resonant frequencies of the drive at low speeds.

Jerry
Media Sciences, Inc.