Re: [ARSCLIST] speaking of cataloging terminology...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Melanie Brown" <mbrown@xxxxxxx>
> I am looking for some reliable online sources for A/V cataloging....
Namely CDs and DVDs, but some other older mixed media.  There are some
intricacies in the 007 field, when cataloging optical discs - whether the
disc is data-only, a video-recording, sound recording, etc.

> Any good suggestions?

I assume this relates to the standard format/program used for library
cataloguing (whose name I can't recall)...right?