[ARSCLIST] Text puzzle

I'm working on getting the identifications in the new Raucheisen Membran 66 I have a text which sound CD box more accurate.

I have a song listed under Schubert which seems to begin, "Lied, o endlich", titled, "Das Maedchen", poet unknown, sung by Tiana Lemnitz, Disc 36 no. 8.  I don't recognize the song and can find no reference to the text.  It could be "Lieb'," but I doubt it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Steve Smolian