Re: [ARSCLIST] Risk assessment tool Q3--DAT

At 03:44 PM 1/11/2006, David Lennick wrote:

I was under the impression they [CBC] stayed with DAT for quite a long time, but I'll check
with those who were actually there (I haven't worked on a CBC program since the late
90s).

I was under that impression as well and as of a few years ago, there was no program in place to migrate the DATs. Hopefully that has changed.

Cheers,

Richard

Richard L. Hess richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aurora, Ontario, Canada http://www.richardhess.com/