To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 5:34 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Risk assessment tool Q2

In a message dated 1/5/2006 3:58:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
smolians@xxxxxxxxx writes:

That said, they are probably the most stable of the tape formats, long term.

Steve Smolian

When I was borrowing recorded books from local libraries, lack of lubricant
was a serious problem. However I've seen very few problems with the tape itself
in name brand cassettes.

How did cassettes escape the SSS plague of the 70s?

Mike Csontos

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.13/221 - Release Date: 1/4/2006