Re: [ARSCLIST] 101 strings collection up for grabs LA area

 stevenc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> [...]
 Have  the ARSC articles posted on the web,been updated? Based on these  articles,I bought over 100 "RCA" (sic) Lps,from thrift stores(I had to  buy the Kabasta "New World",on eBay,for a whole $2.25.Only one I have  ever seen.)There are others,I have listened to,that are not in the  articles,that are obviously live (Coughs,applause,still there.),but not  in the articles.I have also heard the Beethoven #4,was Antal Dorati,and  Wilhelm Backhaus.Is it? Roger

Yahoo! Shopping