Re: [ARSCLIST] 101 strings collection up for grabs LA area

You're welcome. Maybe it would be a long service... Not morbid at all.

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689

On Dec 26, 2005, at 7:45 AM, Karl Miller wrote:

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005, Lou Judson wrote:

Hurray! They are going to a good home. Happy Christmas, Karl!

Mayeb I never want to hear them but I hate to think they just get
thrown out... Perhaps in your will you can insist that they all get
played in sequence at the wake...

Thanks...it isn't all that often that an email will give much such a good
laugh.

Karl