Re: [ARSCLIST] 101 strings

The movie "Airplane 2: The Sequel" has characters enter an elevator which is playing "Raindrops Keep Falling on my
Head" and exit it covering their ears in pain to the overmodulated strains of "MacArthur Park". The 101 Strings and
Alshire (or whoever owned the label at that point) are credited at the end.

dl