Re: [ARSCLIST] 101 strings collection URL

In a message dated 12/23/2005 4:05:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ericgoldie@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Here are Alshire and  Somerset discographies. Of course Somerset was
the mono versions of Stereo Fidelity which was the label of record
(or is it the record of label?) for the 101 Strings.

http://gravediggervideo.com/somerset.html

http://gravediggervideo.com/alshire.html
**********************

I can add a few bits of data to your listings:

nclp 927, Somerset, P-17500, Tribute to Ken Griffin, Ashley Tappen
nclp 878, Somerset, P-22000, Dancing at the Discotheque, -
nclp2596, Stereo Fidelity, SF-115, 50 Years of American Hits, -
nclp 969, Stereo Fidelity, SF-15600, Gypsy Music, -

Hopefully this list won't reject my .csv lines.

I have 21 other record numbers that don't appear on your lists but they are
not cataloged yet, all from my compulsion to pick up any classical music. I can
fill in the blanks for those if you are interested.

Mike Csontos