Re: [ARSCLIST] Other memorable record stores

I know I'm silly and I appreciate people allowing me to be here and to post. If anyone tells me to stop I'll go back to lurk n learn mode.

And silly yes, but true:

Tom Wasinger, ROCK MUSIC, "Made exclusively from the sounds of musical Stones" Invincible CDINV350
http://tinyurl.com/dlm6f for audio samples...

And I'm sorry for criticizing your commas. Was,only,trying,to,help, !

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689