Re: [ARSCLIST] Other memorable record stores

Yes. They're also pretty dumb about how they price things. They know just enough to make them hard to deal with. On the other hand, they wouldn't know a Martzy if it bit them in their a**. They'd think a Martzy was a breed of terrier. So you can get really good deals at estate sales, especially if there is a really large collection. It's hit/miss. But you'll pay $100 for a 3rd pressing Beatles record. I mean, it'd take me weeks to look up all the LPs in my collection and price them along Goldmine's guide. I'm sure they fire from the hip when they price records. I've had much better luck dealing with knowledgeable dealers. They won't give them away, but they won't rip you off. And if you become as really good customer, they'll throw you some fantastic deals (in my experience).
Phillip
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger and Allison Kulp" Remember,the people, who put on estate sales do this for a living,they are not going to let anything get by them.You will find beter deals,on eBay,if you look.