Re: [ARSCLIST] Schwann question

Steven Smolian wrote:
Can anyone supply the cover date(s) of Schwann catalog(s) that listed company addresses? I recall at least one but that's as far as my memory goes.

Now, there's a surprise. I started with my oldest copy (May 1951) and confirmed my memory that it doesn't exist there. But then it shows up in the Winter 1995/96, the issue featuring John Cage and the latest I happen to have. I note that for many labels, they identify the distributor rather than providing an address, but I believe it's what you're after.

Mike
--
mrichter@xxxxxxx
http://www.mrichter.com/