Re: [ARSCLIST] message board vs. listserv

The one known as Gearslutz.com will email you anytime there is a enw message in a thread you subscribe to - and you can go to the page and request "new posts" and see what's new in every category. I like that format, actually better than this email kind as I am not really supposed to be here and get distracted into threads I don't need to see...

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689