From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lou Judson
Sent: 10 December 2005 15:14
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] To keep the tapes or not

I think of that message that mentioned "irrational attachement to the
format" or something like that - if there are not copyright issues you
could give or sell them to some tape recorder fanatics, like on the
reeltoreel yahoogroup... There are people who would either listen to
them with pleasure or use them as blank tape for personal recreation.

2c,

Lou Judson * Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689

Experience the British Library online at www.bl.uk

The Library's St Pancras site is WiFI - enabled

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the postmaster@xxxxx : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.