Re: [ARSCLIST] Other memorable record stores

----- Original Message -----
From: <Mwcpc6@xxxxxxx>
> In a message dated 12/12/2005 9:04:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> thorenstd124@xxxxxxxxx writes:
> He tells me he needs money for medical bills. H!
> is
> son,who sells  antiques,but not records on eBay,and will start selling
record
> for  him.He has been in contact,by email, with dealers,who gave him
pricing
> guidelines.Now eBay,itself,is the best place to buy,if you look
enough.Amoung
> my purchases in the past few months,have been King  4276"Grandma Plays The
> Numbers"($6.00),Columbia(UK) DB4178"Move  It"-Cliff Richard ($9.00),Atomic
A-215

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-Vintage-RCA-Victor-Columbia-Record-LP-Sinatra-Como_W0Q

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-RARE-Vintage-Record-Three-Suns-Box-Set-Christmas_W0QQi

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-RARE-Vintage-Record-David-Rose-MGM-RCA-Victor-NR_W0QQi
> temZ4806218439QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Note that all of these links have been "broken" by the fact that
hard returns have been inserted where they ran over one line length!