Re: [ARSCLIST] message board vs. listserv

> Curious as to how many list members might prefer a message board format
> over the standard email listserv currently in place.

100% listserv.

I've got lots of time during the day to scan message subjects and either
read or delete email as it arrives.

I've got zero time during the day to visit and pour over a message board.

Email comes to me. I've got to go to a message board.  I'm quite happy
with things as they are.

andy

--
Andy Kolovos