Re: [ARSCLIST] To keep the tapes or not

I think of that message that mentioned "irrational attachement to the format" or something like that - if there are not copyright issues you could give or sell them to some tape recorder fanatics, like on the reeltoreel yahoogroup... There are people who would either listen to them with pleasure or use them as blank tape for personal recreation.

2c,

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689