[ARSCLIST] Preservation policy question

To be clear, my question about whether to keep 1/4" analog tapes pertains to 1/4" copies only for which we have multiple digital copies.  Of course, we will be retaining the originals.

Thank you,

Kevin Irelan

The value of originals is in two forms...

1) In case some ultimate disaster wipes out your digital
archive, or

2) In case there is some reason to verify that your
copies are actually identical (in a preactical sense)
to the actual sound recordings.

Keep Murphy's Law in mind...!