Re: [ARSCLIST] Tape Speed resolver question

Tom,

I have rolled that thought around, but then I remembered that Automation
at that time was "ping ponged" on two audio tracks, being updated with
every automation pass.

There is only one track of sync tone on all the tapes.

It is definitely some type of resolving /synchronizing tone to "lock"
together 2 machines.

Cheers!

Bruce