Re: [ARSCLIST] 78rpm EQ and postprocessing

Just for perspective, the demo that started this discussion can be thought of as just that, a demo that shows what you can do with the product - if they stopped before removing all non-musical sounds, would prospective buyers think it had limited capability? Those of us who know can see the ability to overuse it clearly.

2c,

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689