Re: [ARSCLIST] CD-ROM marking pens

Thanks for the responses to my questions!

<L>

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689

On Nov 23, 2005, at 2:41 AM, Bewley, Nigel wrote:

Q	So, is it split or duplicated?
A	Duplicated and then the dupes are stored separately.  We have
two of 	almost everything, sometimes third copies.

Q	So the bar code stickers have the actual numbers human readable
too,
	right? That was the part I felt mystified about...
A	Yes, readable by humans too.  (Even on a Monday morning when we
are 	perhaps feeling a little unter).

Regards from a foggy London town.

Nigel Bewley
British Library Sound Archive