Re: [ARSCLIST] Repair

The ideal solution would be the "laser turntable". I've heard reports that you can tape the parts together and it'll play them with very little difficulty. Perhaps someone who owns one would be willing to help the nice lady? I only wish I had the $10K+ needed for one (and they are somewhat limited--many times you're better off experimenting with different styli).
Phillip
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kurt Nauck" <nauck@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 9:57 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Repair

I'll forward your request to others who may be able to help you.

At 10:37 PM 11/17/2005, you wrote:

I recently went through some old record albums, & to my surprise found an album that my mother recorded back in the 40's. Unfortunately it is broken into 4 large pieces. Is there anyone that can repair the record itself?? I have tried looking every way I know how. If u can help me or point me in a direction I would be very grateful. Thanks for your time.

Smitty "Jolie Smith" <jls@xxxxxxx>

Kurt & Diane Nauck

c/o Nauck's Vintage Records
22004 Sherrod Ln.