Re: [ARSCLIST] unknown celluloid cylinder

You're Very Welcome , David !

BH

>>> davlew@xxxxxxxxxxxx 11/17/2005 3:47 PM >>>
Bob,

Thanks! My friends will be delighted.

David N. Lewis
Assistant Classical Editor, All Music Guide
1168 Oak Valley Dr.
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
734 887 8145

"Contemporary composers, and at least a considerable number of them,
explain
what system they used, in what way they arrived at something. I do not
do
that. I think that the matter of the way by which one arrived at
something
is, for the listeners, unimportant. What matters is the final result,
that
is the work itself." -Grazyna Bacewicz, 1964