Re: [ARSCLIST] Digital Audio/Video- Response to David Lynx

This sounds great.. We are looking at digitizing everything to DVD, but
still questioning how much we can add to our online database.  I might have
to look at putting full transcripts and only sound-bites online.

At home I have a FormacStudioDV, and have been using that to transfer old
Video tapes.. It works well.

I would be interesting in what type of system was used to create the Amazon
DVD's..
Thanks so much for your help
David Lynx

--