[ARSCLIST] ARSC Conference Paper PDF

I accidentally deleted Dave Lewis' query about the PDF for the ARSC Conference
Paper submissions, but I have access to it and could fax it to him if hes
responds to me off list. I do note that the cutoff for submissions was
November 5th, not tomorrow, the 15th as he seemed to believe. Nevertheless,
I'm sure that if his proposal is as excellent as it ought to be, they may
bend the deadline.

Regards,

Peter Hirsch