Re: [ARSCLIST] Fireproof safes (Any recommendations?)

Be careful. While I was a guest scientist at the German Standards lab (PTB),
they mentioned that they had stored reference floppies in a fireproof safe.
The insulation outgassed over time and "welded" the media to the liner.

Jerry
Media Sciences, Inc.