Re: [ARSCLIST] Richard Hess' Audio Tape Reformatting and Restoration Seminar

Why thank you very much, kind sir! I really enjoyed doing it. There were a lot of insightful questions and the two-way dialogue was helpful to me as well. It was fun resurrecting Fr. Hesburgh from that old 8-track! While I've only done a dozen or so, I cannot believe that anyone recorded original material to 8-track cartridges!

Cheers,

Richard