Re: [ARSCLIST] Squealing Scotch 996

Hi, Rick,

This is indeed promising! I have a 2B large hexagonal Lyra stick that I haven't tried yet--it has a removable paper overwrap. I also have some HB Koh-I-Noor smaller round sticks that seem to have a painted coating that needs to be scraped off. The end is "sharpened" as in a pencil sharpener.

I also have (somewhere) a container of powdered artists' graphite I haven't opened. I got all this and haven't had another LoL reel tape since the Sony one a year ago, and this stuff isn't practical (yet) to use on cassettes.

Today I'm doing two 8-tracks, so I'll have lots of graphite probably in places I don't want it <sigh>.

Cheers,

Richard