Re: [ARSCLIST] need audio cassette deck suggestions

I should have been less snappish myself. My apologies.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lou Judson" <inaudio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 11:20 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] need audio cassette deck suggestions

Didn't mean to challenge uneccessarily, but they are talking about
radio program masters, not casual recordings done on a kitchen table.
That's all I meant - the quality they wish to maintain is up to their
budget and purposes.. I did discount your intent, though. I spent some
years way back using cassettes for original and broadcast masters on
low budget projects!

Pardon me.

Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689