To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 10:35 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] pop memorabilia audio cassettes

In a message dated 11/9/2005 6:43:41 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, lwatsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hello, I am an appraiser of antiques and collectibles and I'm looking for an appraiser of audio cassettes. A client of mine has a collection of approx. 50 audio cassettes that contain interviews with friends and family of Janis Joplin. These interviews are conversations that took place in 1971-72 and include people such as Bob Graham, Kris Kristoferson and musicians in San Francisco during the 1960s. Does anybody out there have any recommendations for who I could speak to about this collection? Thanks!

I would use Ron Umile in San Francisco at _ronu@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:ronu@xxxxxxxxxxx) . He did the appraisal on my collection of mountain music and is an
expert on rock 'n roll and the 60s
David Hoffman
thehoffmancollection.com

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.362 / Virus Database: 267.12.8/163 - Release Date: 11/8/2005

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.362 / Virus Database: 267.12.8/163 - Release Date: 11/8/2005