Re: [ARSCLIST] pop memorabilia audio cassettes

In a message dated 11/9/2005 6:43:41 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
lwatsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hello, I am an appraiser of antiques and collectibles and I'm  looking
for an appraiser of audio cassettes.  A client of mine has a  collection
of approx. 50 audio cassettes that contain interviews with  friends and
family of Janis Joplin.  These interviews are  conversations that took
place in 1971-72 and include people such as Bob  Graham, Kris
Kristoferson and musicians in San Francisco during the  1960s.  Does
anybody out there have any recommendations for who I  could speak to
about this collection?   Thanks!

I would use Ron Umile in San Francisco at _ronu@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:ronu@xxxxxxxxxxx) . He did the appraisal on my  collection of mountain music and is an
expert on rock 'n roll and the 60s