[ARSCLIST] LP inner sleeves

I know some collectors are very particular about genuine, back from ye olde
days inner sleeves. I personally like to replace most of them with
more-gentle new plain-vanilla versions. So, before I toss a pile of vintage
inner sleeves, some of which definitely show "catalogs" of what the label
was offering at the time, I offer them for the cost of Media Mail (or higher
outside of the USA) to whomever asks first. Please ping off-list. I'll toss
them this weekend if I don't hear from anyone, assuming that there's no
interest. Discographers may be particularly interested in the ones that
contain info on other releases from the label.

-- Tom Fine